Sunday, November 10, 2019

Week 12A: Other Online Tools

  Aside from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, there are other methods of social media that could help with growing and maintaining my business.  For a coffee shop, Central Brew would definitely utilize Yelp to help get customer feedback and to promote our business.  Utilizing the "check in" function with deals will not only lure in new customers but repeat customers as well.  I know that when I go to my "go-to" Thai restaurant, I always make sure to check in to both show support and to get my free Thai iced coffee.  A similar strategy could also be used for Central Brew where we give a discounted or free drink with every check in.

  Yelp's best feature is the built in rating system.  The app allows users to giving ratings and post reviews of a business.  This allows for increased customer-business relationships and gives the business and idea of how they're currently doing. For Central Brew, we could not only acknowledge any customer issues but also keep an eye out for suggestions such as a type of coffee or ideas for an event.  The idea of utilizing Yelp is to give the customers a voice and for the business to be able to see both negatives and positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Final

  When I first signed up for this class, I thought I knew what it was going to be about and I honestly didn't think I would learn much. ...