Thursday, October 3, 2019

Week 7A: Likable Social Media

  I recently set up my (fake) business' Facebook page for Central Brew. Since my business would ideally be located in San Marcos just off of S. Twin Oaks road across from Cal-State San Marcos.  To keep tabs on my competition and local businesses that I may work along side,  I decided to like their pages. These businesses include: The Bellows, Perks Coffee House, Urban Tadka, Players Sports Bar, Chef's Pho and Grill, Froyo Love, and It's Tabu Sushi Bar and Grill.  

  Being local businesses, they all have their experience serving the college students in the area and I believe I could learn a lot from them.  By liking their page, I'll get updates on how they connect with their customers and how they advertise their businesses.  Many of those businesses have been around for a while so they clearly found something that works. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree that liking businesses you feel you can learn from can benefit you in the long-run. Observe what engages customers and you can learn all the tricks.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17 - Final

  When I first signed up for this class, I thought I knew what it was going to be about and I honestly didn't think I would learn much. ...