Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 7B: Upcoming Events

  Coming up at Central Brew, we have three reoccurring events. Every Tuesday will be Boba Tuesday where all boba tea drinks will be half off all day long.  Every Thursday will be Thirsty Thursdays which will be buy one get one free from 6pm-midnight.  Lastly, there will be a monthly trivia night scheduled for the 4th Friday of every month.  All of these events are to draw in a crowd but also create a warm and inviting atmosphere.

  As a new business, I want to increase my customer base by drawing in customers with deals. If my product/business is good enough, then my customer satisfaction will be high and then I will develop regular customers.  Adding a trivia night will increase business on those Fridays but also just add to the idea of Central Brew being a place to just kick back and relax.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17 - Final

  When I first signed up for this class, I thought I knew what it was going to be about and I honestly didn't think I would learn much. ...