Thursday, October 10, 2019

Week 8A: Visual Social Media for Business

  After reviewing several different social media platforms for my business, I think Instagram would be the best choice for Central Brew.  Instagram is capable of reaching out to a large community with little restrictions and allows customers advertise for you when they post pictures of their drinks/good times at the shop.  If just 10 people post a picture what they're drinking and 10 friends of each of those people decide they want to check out what's going on at Central Brew, then that will generate an extra 100 customers.  The idea is that those 100 customers can then post pictures and tag the shop and will continue to increase the customer base.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Instagram is extremely versatile and generates tons of customers with far better engagement.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17 - Final

  When I first signed up for this class, I thought I knew what it was going to be about and I honestly didn't think I would learn much. ...